12/9/07

Cat Sitting

Things did not go over well with my sister and her son's desire to get a tattoo and my tattoo artist friend thought I was joking when I told him I thought it was perfectly fine for him to tattoo a nine year old. He had the same answer my sister did, something about waiting until he is 18 and then have it done, well that is stupid because I don't think very many people want the same things when they are nine and when they are 18. I was almost sure he would do it, you really have no idea what you are going to get yourself into when he is around. We got drunk at my house, he pulled a knife on me as a joke but I got really uncomfortable after a few minutes of it, then demonstrated motherly nurturing techniques with my cat, we are supposed to meet up soon and vandalize something or go joy riding to the coast in a stolen car for fun because I haven't been doing a lot of much lately.





No comments: